When you submit a guest post full article, please stick to the following guidelines:
1. General guidelines
Keep your articles professional and respectful. If published, your article will be read by extremely busy professionals who want to find out something new and useful for their eCommerce sites rather than spend their valuable time on another piece of text with opinionated, watery, and basic statements.
Must Have the following:
- The minimal word count of the article is 500 words. Posts that are 3,000+ words have a much better chance of getting published.
- Your article should have an introduction or brief description of the article’s contents.
- Your article should have a conclusion or takeaways.
- The article you are going to submit should be:
- well-written, thus without abusing passive voice, obvious grammar mistakes, and typos;
- well-readable, meaning it should have sub-headlines, bullet-pointed lists and be broken down into paragraphs that are no longer than 6 lines.
- Use links to prove your statements or any data you use in the articles. Please refer only to reliable sources.
- Articles should have at least 3 images or other visual aid like diagrams or charts.
- Please observe all copyrights regarding the images: obtain permissions for use and cite the source.
- Highlight two to three key ideas of your article as quotes (list them separately after the article).
- Include a short bio (60 words maximum) and your picture. Your bio can include two links to your website (do-follow).
We do NOT accept:
- Previously published content, so please submit your own original work.
- Posts covering topics which already covered on the blog.
- Posts that do not provide any useful and meaningful insights.
- Promotional posts for your company or organization.
- Offensive or inaccurate posts.
After the Blog Post has been written, you MUST share the blog post on Facebook and Twitter. If this has not been done in 48 hours, the blog post, as well as its links will be removed from the website.